|| Business Development Manager(Service Sales)
||According to Industry Standards
||3 to 5 Years
1. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners discovering and exploring opportunities.
2. Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations examining risks and potentials estimating partner needs and goals.
3. Develop effective working relationship with customer through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
4. Closes new business deals by co-ordinating requirements developing and negotiating contracts integrating contract requirements with business operations.
5. Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
||Any BSC, B.Com, BCA, Diploma, BE Graduates can apply.